Clearwater Premises Liability Attorney
Liability and Damages Claims in Premises Liability Litigation
The Florida law of premises liability guides lawyers, insurance companies, judges, and juries about the duty of property owners to keep their land and buildings in a safe condition, and the responsibility of others to take reasonable care for their own safety.
In cases involving slip and fall accidents, falls from heights, or injuries in dark or unstable stairwells, the legal and factual questions of liability can get complicated, but the ultimate question is fairly simple: who was responsible for the injury — the property owner or the person who got hurt?
If you need an attorney’s advice about your right to personal injury damages in a premises liability case, contact the Clearwater law firm of Joseph Montrone, Jr., P.A. I offer free consultations, and I only recover an attorney’s fee if I successfully collect money on your claims.
I can review the facts of your situation, assess the nature and extent of your injuries and losses, and advise you about the strengths and weaknesses of your case. I handle premises liability litigation involving a variety of scenarios including:
- Slip and fall injuries on wet or oily floors
- Trip and fall injuries on broken sidewalks or uneven surfaces
- Injuries caused by poorly marked or unrestricted construction or remodeling sites
- Injuries caused by structural defects or unsound building features
- Injuries caused by falling overhead objects
- Negligent security cases in nightclubs, bars, apartment complexes or parking garages
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bites
For a free consultation about your ability to recover damages for an accident caused by a dangerous property condition, contact the office of Joseph Montrone, Jr., P.A.