Experienced St. Petersburg Criminal Defense Law Firm Protects Your Future
Assisting clients with criminal and DUI cases across Pinellas County
If you have been charged with a crime in the state of Florida, you need the help of an attorney who has the knowledge and experience necessary to defend your rights in court. At the law office of Joseph Montrone, Jr., P.A., I represent clients throughout the St. Petersburg area in criminal cases, including felonies, drug crimes and DUI charges. As a criminal law and DUI lawyer with more than 21 years of experience, I have been able to protect the constitutional rights of clients in both civil and criminal trials across the region.
Bringing experience and compassion to your case
When you come to the law office of Joseph Montrone, Jr. for criminal defense services, you will have the advantage of my:
- Extensive experience — I have been a practicing attorney in the state of Florida for 21 years. In that time, I have taken on countless cases in my pursuit of upholding the state’s legal system. I have a deep familiarity with the law, and I work tirelessly to make sure your day in court is fair and just.
- Personalized service — Every case I take on is different. That is why I treat my clients individually, so I can craft a defense plan that is specifically tailored to their individual needs. This ensures that they get the defense their case deserves.
- Knowledge of both sides of the law — Before focusing on criminal law, I spent the beginning of my career as a prosecutor in Florida. As a defender, my prosecution experience helps me understand the strategies and thought process of the other side. This allows me to prepare for the prosecution’s approach so I can better defend your rights.
Skilled criminal defense services
The majority of my practice is dedicated to criminal defense cases including:
- Felonies — A felony is the most serious criminal offense with which you can be charged. These issues include violent assaults and serious drug charges. My St. Petersburg criminal law firm is prepared to fight for you in felony cases to make sure your rights are never infringed upon.
- Misdemeanors — I represent clients in court who have been charged with a misdemeanor, including light drug offenses, property crimes and certain sex crimes. Misdemeanor charges can carry with them up to a year in prison, so it’s important to hire an attorney who knows how to navigate the legal system for you.
Fighting your DUI charge
Being charged with driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol in the state of Florida can do irreparable harm to your personal and professional life. It can result in your license being suspended or revoked and cost you thousands of dollars in fines and legal fees. I help clients who have been charged with a DUI either get their charges reduced or thrown out altogether. Florida DUI penalties are stiff, so it’s important to receive the defense of an accomplished attorney as soon as possible.
Contact an effective criminal defense attorney today
If you have been charged with a crime or have suffered a personal injury in the St. Petersburg area, call the office of Joseph Montrone, Jr., P.A. today at 727-888-0102 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation. Remember, the sooner you act, the sooner I can fight for you.